ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF TRADE
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.oulis-ointment.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
AMENDMENT TO THE TERMS OF TRADE
1. Ouli’s Ointment has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.oulis-ointment.com website.
DEFINITION AND APPLICATION
1. In these Terms of Trade, "Ouli’s Ointment" means Ouli’s Ointment Ltd, trading as Ouli’s Ointment, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the Ouli’s Ointment products which may be ordered on the www.oulis-ointment.com website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.oulis-ointment.com website at the time of submitting the order.
1. To place an order for Products you must complete purchase through the Ouli’s Ointment shopping page.
2. Ouli’s Ointment reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Ouli’s Ointment will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
3. Once Ouli’s Ointment has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and Ouli’s Ointment.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
1. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.oulis-ointment.com website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Ouli’s Ointment for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery or tax as stated at checkout
3. Our website is hosted through Squarespace Inc. who use a third party payment system. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payments are processed by JEM Marketing for European orders. This will appear on your statements.
1. Ouli’s Ointment will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Ouli’s Ointment products breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Ouli’s Ointment is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
3. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Ouli’s Ointment shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
4. You must follow any instructions Ouli’s Ointment may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Ouli’s Ointment will not be responsible for any damage caused by the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
5. There are certain responsibilities which Ouli’s Ointment cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Ouli’s Ointment to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Ouli’s Ointment for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Ouli’s Ointment breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Ouli’s Ointment for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PURCHASE
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 7 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Ouli’s Ointment, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the following address: Ouli’s Ointment Returns, JEM Marketing & Fulfilment Services Ltd, JEM House, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8ND
4. Ouli’s Ointment will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
1. Ouli’s Ointment may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organisation.
2. These Terms of Trade are between you and Ouli’s Ointment only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
3. If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
4. If you break these Terms of Trade and Ouli’s Ointment takes no action, this does not mean that Ouli’s Ointment has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Ouli’s Ointment in writing.
There are no reviews yet.