From weekend mud mask ritual to daily shampoo/shave/face and body bar, this mask and soap set has you covered from head to toe.
- Alaska glacial mud mask beckons for weekly me-time.
- The premium brush makes mask ritual luxurious, hygienic, and easy to cleanup.
- Mineral soap bar at the ready for daily cleansing.
- porerefining Niacinamide + Hyaluronic Antioxidant Glacial Facial Mask Formulated with mineral-rich Alaska glacial mud from the Copper River and potent wild Alaska botanicals, this supercharged mask exfoliates, detoxifies, and boosts radiance with powerful antioxidants, amino acids, and vitamins.
- Glacial Mineral Soap Bar | Face + Body + Shampoo + Shave Handcrafted artisan cold-process bars made with high-quality certified organic, sustainable, and fair trade emollient oils of olive, coconut, and palm and enriched with pure exfoliating and mineral-rich Alaska glacial clay and goat’s milk.
- Facial Mask Application Brush Get a pampering and relaxing spa experience at home with this convenient and premium brush that keeps fingers clean and mask product from being contaminated.
Use a mineral soap bar daily for shampoo, face, and body, and/or shave soap.
Use Alaska glacial mud mask 1-2 times a week for oily/combination skin and 1 time per week for sensitive/dry skin, or use it as a spot treatment.
This product has been formulated for even the most sensitive skin types, making it a gentle and balanced product for all skin types.
How does it work?
Hand-harvested Alaska glacial clay from the Copper River Delta contains over 60 nourishing minerals and trace elements that absorb toxins and excess sebum, exfoliate dead skin and promote healthy cell regeneration for perfect natural detoxification.
MUD MASK: In additional to glacial clay, mask contains elderflower and cranberry are natural astringents, helping fight acneic bacteria. Nettle, horsetail, yarrow and panthenol are soothing and reparative and promote healthy cell generation. Antioxidants in kelp, cranberry and blueberry protect against environmental stressors. Glycerin, vitamins e and panthenol (b5) nourish and help skin hold moisture.
SOAP BAR: In additional to glacial clay, our mineral soap contains oilive, plam and coconut oils and natural proteins and triglycerides from goat’s milk that is easily absorbed into the skin with over 50 nutrients including vitamins A, C, and B-complex, minerals and other elements that nourish and rejuvenate dehydrated skin/scalp.
Who should use it?
MASK: Dry skin types love the perfect moisture balance and that mask is not too drying or painful as it tightens. Acneic skin types benefit from detoxification of pores and drawing out of impurities whilst still providing balanced nutrients for a healthy skin barrier. All skin types love the deep purification and glow this mask leaves behind.
SOAP: Young and old, all genders and all skin types. For those who want to replace shampoo, shaving cream, and/or shower gel with an artisinal, functional, all-purpose handcrafted soap bar.
How can I pair it?
MASK: Use 1-2 weeks for normal-combination-dry skin and up to 4x weeks for oily skin. Apply the mask after cleanser and before toner. Follow with serum and/or cream for daily protection.
SOAP: Use as often as needed at sink or shower to clean face and/or body and hair. As part of facial routine, use soap before cleanser, toner, serum, and/or cream.
We love lathering up our soap in the shower with the Supracor Spacells Honeycomb Facial Sponge or Stimulite Honeycomb Dual-Sided Bath Mitt.