Why should I use Soapnut Powder?
Due to the high content of Saponins and other phytochemicals, Saopnut has gentle cleansing, moisturizing and insecticidal properties. Soapnut Powder is an environmentally friendly, gentle, sustainable, and versatile option for personal and household cleansers. It is also hypoallergenic and soothing to most sensitive skin and hair types.
Can I use Soapnut powder for children?
Soapnut powder is gentle, hypoallergenic, and safe to use on children. However, it can cause irritation of the eyes upon contact, so use carefully with younger children. It is an excellent detergent for kid’s laundry.
What should I Keep in mind while using Soapnut Powder?
- It is for external use only.
- Its foaming action is very mild. You may not notice as much foam as artificial surfactant.
- It can cause irritation of the eyes. If direct contact occurs, rinse the eyes immediately with plenty of cold water.
- Use the airtight container to store the powder, avoid moisture contamination
- As with any natural product, always test for the allergy before using it the first time. (Instructions can be found on the back of the package).
Why Iyasa Holistics?
Our mission is to provide resources to empower your body, mind, and spirit. We support our mission by providing products that are 100% pure, organic, without any additive, minimally processed, Non- GMO, Gluten-free, vegan, and of high quality. You will get high-quality products with exceptional customer support and reasonable price.
There are no reviews yet.