CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC, NON-GMO: Iyasa Organic Shikakai Powder is sourced from NOP (USDA) certified farms in India. It is Non-GMO, 100% Pure, Hypoallergenic, odorless (fragrance-free), sustainable, gentle, and versatile Natural cleanser for hair and skin.
NATURAL HAIR CLEANSER AND MOISTURIZER: Native to the Indian subcontinent, the Shikakai is one of the richest natural sources of saponins – a foaming agent and Vitamins A, C, D, E. This Ayurvedic herb is often used as a shampoo replacement because of its Excellent Cleansing Properties. It is mild and naturally low in the pH value, which retains the Natural Oils of the hair keeping them Lustrous and Healthy. Shikakai naturally cleanses and thickens the hair and nourishes the scalp.
SUGGESTED USE: Mix 2 tablespoons of Shikakai powder with water to make lotion-like consistency, keep this mixture overnight and use it as shampoo in the morning for the hair wash. You can also add other herbs like Amla, Aloe Vera, Soap nut, Brahmi, or Fenugreek Powder in this Shikakai mixture to make a hair pack, apply to the hair, keep it for 20 minutes and gently rinse off with warm water.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We at Iyasa are committed to providing the best buying experience to our customers. For any reason, if you are not satisfied with our product, we will refund your order in full.
CONVENIENCE, SATISFACTION & FREE SHIPPING: Available in 4 and 8 oz trial size pack with a RESEALABLE pouch to maintain freshness and your convenience. Get free standard shipping for your order. if you are not satisfied with our product, we will refund your order in full.
Is it for internal consumption?
No. Although natives use the Shikakai leaf to prepare various dishes, there is no research supporting the internal consumption of Shikakai powder.
What should I keep in mind while using Shikakai Powder?
- It is for external use only.
- Its foaming action is very mild, but its cleansing power is good. For maximum benefits, use powder with hot/warm water.
- It can cause irritation of the eyes. If direct contact occurs, rinse the eyes immediately with plenty of cold water.
- Use the airtight container to store the powder, to avoid moisture contamination.
- As with any natural product, always test for the allergy before using it for the first time (instructions can be found on the back of the package).
There are no reviews yet.