- Alaskan Glacier Water: Full of pure high vibration minerals, ions and trace elements. Glacial water’s uninterrupted molecular structure is uniquely suited to help nutrients transfer on a cellular level – improving product’s ability to resonate with cells to boost skin hydration and vitality.
- Blueberry fruit extract: Antioxidants, polyphenolics and vitamin C condition skin and promote healthy cell regeneration. Also protects skin from unwanted effects of visible and infrared light, working to intercept cell damage before it takes hold.
- Chaga mushroom extract: Extracted using low temperatures to maintain potency of nutrients. Chaga has an ORAC value of 52,000 and 50x more superoxide dismutate (SOD) than any other medicinal mushroom. Melanin, triterpenes, betulonic acid, beta-glucan and inotodiol help protect against oxidative and environmental stressors, brighten skin tone, regenerate skin cells, heal wounds, stimulate collagen production, reduce inflammation, regulate sebum and control acneic bacteria.
- Squalane: A natural fatty acid derived from olive oil and used to maintains skin’s moisture barrier and hydration, and is also an antioxidant that has anti-aging properties for neutralizing environmental damage.Full
- ingredients: alaskan glacier mineral water** (73%), caprylic/capric triglyceride*, squalane*, glycerin*, butylene glycol, 1,2 hexanediol, niacinamide (vitamin b3), dipropylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol*, c14-22 alcohols, betaine*, palmitic acid*, cetyl alcohol*, adenosine, vaccinium angustifolium fruit extract**, inonotus obliquus mushroom extract**, arginine*, stearic acid*, sodium hyaluronate*, carbomer, cetearyl olivate*, sorbitan olivate*, panthenol (vitamin b5), cetearyl glucoside *, caprylyl glycol *, c12-20 alkyl glucoside*, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) oil*, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, disodium edta. *plant-derived, **wild-crafted.
Use daily as a morning and/or night cream. After cleansing and toner, apply to forehead, cheeks, chin, around eyes, nose and neck and gently massage using fingertips. Can be used in place of or after applying serum, followed by makeup and/or sunscreen for day use. Pair with the poreRefining Glacial Facial Mask 2x week for oily/combination skin and 1x week for sensitive/dry skin.
For all skin types.
How does it work?
Our rich and light highly concentrated cream hydrates skin with a combination of pure Alaska Glacier Water, hyaluronic acid and betaine to to help skin hold moisture and restore skin at night.
Blueberry fruit and chaga mushroom extracts act as powerful antioxidants to protect against environmental stressors and brighten a dull complexion.
Dipotassium glycyrrhizate, niacinamide, betaine and adenosine promote brighten, smooth uneven skin tone and aid in the production of collagen resulting in radiant skin.
Niacinamide is a water soluble form of vitamin B3 that suppresses melanin (what causes age spots) and helps improve tone and texture. Adenosine and arginine are naturally occurring amino acids that activate skin cells and energize skin surface and help boost collagen production resulting in a smoother, more youthful complexion, decreased appearance of crow’s feet, and reduce the depth of brow wrinkles.
Cream is best applied directly to skin and gently massaged with tips of fingers. Lightly massage in gentle circles, following contours of skin.
Who should use it?
Lightweight and gentle formula perfect for mature and sensitive skin types. All skin types will benefit from nutrients and hydration that are pH balanced (6.3) and easily absorbed on a cellular level due to the low molecular weight of ingredients.
How can I pair it?
Use day and night. After cleanser and toner, apply to forehead, cheeks, chin, around eyes, nose, and neck and gently massage using fingertips. Can be used in place of or after applying serum, followed by makeup and/or sunscreen for day use. Pair with the poreRefining Glacial Facial Mask 2x week for oily/combination skin and 1x week for sensitive/dry skin.